A Limited Number of Patients In Our Practice Helps Make Dr. Hamblin One of America's Top Dentists
Dr. Hamblin takes the time to listen to you and provide you with the best care possible. Because he limits his practice to treating only one patient at a time, you know that Dr. Hamblin is there to serve your needs. You have his undivided attention. We know your time is important. Call today to schedule your FREE consultation. We can meet face to face and decide if we want to work together.
- MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ORAL IMPLANTOLOGISTS
- MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF IMPLANT DENTISTRY
- MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
- INVISALIGN CERTIFIED
- TRAINED AND ACCREDITED FOR "TEETH IN AN HOUR" IMPLANT SURGERY
- SALT LAKE "EXTREME MAKEOVER" DENTIST
- Dr. Hamblin was selected team dentist for the Oakland A's professional baseball team in 1990, but now limits his time to his Salt Lake office.
- He has been selected by Consumers Research Council of America as one of America's Top Dentists
- Dr. Hamblin is trained and accredited to provide the "TEETH IN AN HOUR" surgical procedure.
- According to a recent article in FORBES magazine, there are only 75 dentists in the world that have achieved this accredited professional status.
- With 20 years experience exclusively in aesthetics, implants and sedation dentistry, Dr. Hamblin uses the least invasive techniques and highest quality materials available.
- Dr. Hamblin graduated from Brigham Young University in 1981. In 1985 he graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Hamblin has been married for 31 years and has 6 children ages 28-16. He enjoys the outdoors: fly fishing, hiking, tennis, horseback riding, and biking. Dr. Hamblin loves what he does!